Greetings everyone. My name is Brad and I live in New Holland, PA USA. I am the proud owner of a 4 month old Corso named Bella. I've done quite a bit of research prior to purchasing her but I have found that forums like this can be very usefull in answering the multitude of questions that come up.
Brad
welcome to the forum :)
welcome! 8)
Greetings, fellow Pennsylvanian... :)
HI Brad, welcome aboard!
Welcome from another Pennsylvanian ;)
wow...pa is really putting its self on the map here. welcome.
Welcome to the forum! :)
Hi and welcome :D
welcome
Ok, I going to try and post a picture or two of my girl. Hopefully this works.
Bella at 8 weeks
(http://a829.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/54/m_fdc4c97c3404f809de2787507521ee84.jpg)
Bella at 16 weeks
(http://a471.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/35/m_78fdcf23c930d2b780dd2938696df296.jpg)
Very Cute! ;)
Hi welcome to the forum :)
nice girl
enjoy your time - nice people arround
lot to read :D
ciao ;D
Welcome
Hi and welcome! Congrats to your cute pup!
Welcome onboard!