My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Charlotte on March 02, 2007, 02:15:28 PM

Title: Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: Charlotte on March 02, 2007, 02:15:28 PM
Hi,
I'm Charlotte and I have 4 CC at the moment. I used to have GSD but some years ago, I bought my first Ccorso and I just love the breed!Ã, ;) I have a small Corso breeding where my goal is to breed dogs with lots of working ability and of course a nice exterior. My main interest is to work with the dogs.

I hope to meet a bunch of great people out here. :)
Title: SV: Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: Jessica on March 02, 2007, 03:10:06 PM
Welcome!  :)
Title: Re: Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: Milla on March 02, 2007, 05:14:07 PM
Hi and welcome, Charlotte!

Lots of useful info here!  :)
Title: Re: Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: Irena on March 02, 2007, 05:48:30 PM
hey, welcome tothe forum
nice to meat another me about working your dogs :)
Title: Re: Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: Monica on March 02, 2007, 08:15:37 PM
Hello Lottis!

//Monica
Title: Re: Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: Karina on March 02, 2007, 08:33:58 PM

Welcome :D
Title: Re: Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: Yulia on March 02, 2007, 08:48:00 PM
Welcome
Title: Re: Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: Karin on March 03, 2007, 02:13:44 PM
Hello Lotta!

Title: Re : Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: guillaume on March 03, 2007, 04:19:25 PM
Welcome here!!
Title: Re: Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: ABDEL on March 03, 2007, 06:18:45 PM
hello!!!
Title: Re: Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: Charlotte on March 11, 2007, 01:23:33 PM
Hi and thanks.
Yes, I had miss Molina.Ã,  :) She was absolutely wonderful and I sure miss her!!Ã,  :'(
Title: Re: Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: Cohors on March 11, 2007, 06:13:28 PM
Hi,
Welcome onboard!
Title: Re: Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: Maddox on March 12, 2007, 11:12:24 PM
Hi there, Lotta  ;D
Title: Re: Charlotte - yet another Swede ;-)
Post by: CaneLinda on March 13, 2007, 03:00:38 AM
Hi Charlotte!
..I saw your Gizmie on your website - absolutely adorable!!  ;D