My name is Pam Pruitt and I will be getting my first Cane Corso from Stephanie at Bellissima in TN. We are going to get him next weekend and I can't wait!!
I had my first introduction to the breed in 2004 when I babysat for a rescue Cane Corso, Goliath, that my neighbor had. I have been a lover of mollosser for many years as we also had a rottie, Stark. He was almost 11 when we had to have him PTS last year. He had cardiomyopathy that would not respond to treatment. Below is a link to pictures of my new puppy and also Stark and Goliath.
http://www.rebelyellcattery.com/cane
Pam
Hi Pam and welcome to the forum.Ã, This is a great place to find out anything you need to know about a Corso.Ã, Lots of great people here!Ã, Here's the new picture of her baby boy Argo!
(http://www.bellissimacanecorsos.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Argo.jpg)
Thank you Stephanie for posting his picture!
Pam
Hi Pamela, welcome to the board, cute puppy!
Hi and good luck with your new puppy!!
Mine is 2 years now but it seems like yesterday that he was a pup :)
Hi and welcome :)
hey, welcome to the forum and breed
congra for the new cute puppy :)
Welcome and congratulations, Great people here.
Hi there!
Veery cute pup!
Thank you all for such a warm welcome! You dogs are all so beautiful! I can't wait to officially join your ranks!! lol!
Pam
Hi Pam, welocme.
Hello and Welcome
Hi and welcome :)
Argo Is so sweet :D
Hey Pamela,
Just so you know, Argo was my original first choice! He has a nice old world to him already and I liked that. You are very lucky, I think he will turn out very nice!
Joe
Hello Pamela,
Welcome onboard!