Hi everyone
My name is Susanne and iÃ,´m from Sweden. I have two Cane Corso, two bitches. The oldest one is born in 2003 and the youngest one is born 2005.
I train agility with teh oldest and I train obedience with the youngest one .
Hello Susanne,
Welcome onboard.
Share some photos from your friends here.
Welcome Susanne!
Lots of useful CC-info here.. ;)
Hi, welcome to the board!
Hi and welcome to this forum :D
Hallå där ;)
Your going to like it here ;)
Welcome to the forum. :)
Hi Susanne,
Welcome ... I would love to hear your stories about training agility with your oldest and see lots of pics of her doing it.. (agility).
I also train agility with my dogs, but not yet with my Cane Corso because she's still to young.. I will start training agility with her in september.
Greetzz...
hi Susanne
welcome to the forum
Welcome aboard Susanne :)
Hello Susanne ,Welcome!
Tjenare 8)
Hello Susanne,
Welcome here on the forum
Bye
Patricia.
welcome
When I train agility with Svea she likes the obsticals that is higer, her favorit i the A-frame.
The one that has caust us the most problems are the weave pols, we are a bit slow.
Svea is a lighter type of Cane Corso so I think that she can be great at agility. We have only competed in unofficial competitions but I hope that we will try a official race this summer.
Hello Susanne
Welcome :-*
Fun you are here, looking forward to you get your kennel name, how are Aurora Nel Cielo Herakles ( Diesel )
hope you got some god pictures of him.
Lot of usefull info here.
Lots of big hugs. ;D
Ciao
Isabella.
hello and welcome to the forum :D
hello and welcome have a nice time here :)