Hello Everyone, My name is Bonnie Villegas of Windy Pine Cane Corso. I am located in Cheyenne, WY. I have 3 cane corsos, and currently have a foster Neo/Corso here.
Hey Bonnie!
Glad to see you here! ;D
Hi Bonnie welcome to the board!
Hello and welcome to the forum. 8)
Hi and welcome :D
Wellcome on board :D
Hey...welcome to the forum! :)
Hi
welcome to the forum :)
hello and welcome.....
Thanks Everyone!!!Ã, Ã, ;DÃ, ;D
Hello and welcome
Hi Bonnie-
I just joined the forum and saw your introduction. We've spoken on the phone a couple times. I was the guy who had a viszla as a kid and contacted you because of the pics on your site that feature your corsos playing with that wacky Viszla. I did finally get a Cane Corso pup from a local breeder -Pacifica Cane Corso. I wasn't planning on getting a dog for another couple months, but the combination of his litter and proximity to me was just too good to pass up.
I want to thank you for your generosity. You spent a long time with me on the phone, and our conversation(s) played an important role in my making sense out of this complex breed. I hope to meet you and your dogs some day.
Take care-
Josh