HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS WAYNE AND I AM A FAN OF ALL MOLLOSSER BREEDS. I HAVE OWNED DDB AND ROTWEILLERS IN THE PAST AS WELL AS A COUPLE OF VERY LIVELY TERRIERS. I HAVE OWNED DOGS FOR ABOUT 22 YEARS. I AM CURRENTLY THINKING OF GETTING A CANE CORSO (PURELY AS A PET) AND WOULD WELCOME ANY ADVICE
Welcome Wayne, if your looking for advice this is the place to be, a lot of very dedicated Corso people here with a lot of knowledge about the breed. Not sure exactly what type of questions you have but fire away ;)
Hi Wayne, welcome to the board.
Welcome on board.
Could you please let go of the CAPSLOCK when posting. Capitals make it very hard to read your posts ::)
welcome to the forum
and welcome to the breed :)
Hello Wayne and welcome
Hello and Welcome Wayne. I think you will find all the advice you need here. A lot of very good people. :)
hello and welcome
welcome evowayne
definatly the place to be for all your research
welcome to the forum
nice people arround - sure youÃ,´Ã,´ll find the answers
ciao 8)