My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia on April 08, 2007, 12:52:11 PM

Title: From Italy
Post by: I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia on April 08, 2007, 12:52:11 PM
Hi,
I'm Roberto Giannuli from Italy. I like this forum so much.
Best regards
Roberto Giannuli
"I Saraceni" kennel
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: ItalicaCaneCorso on April 08, 2007, 12:56:18 PM
Caio roberto,

Welcome to the forum!! post for us some pictures of your dogs!!

;D

Zoe
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia on April 08, 2007, 01:20:54 PM
Ciao Zoe,
can you see some pictures of my dogs on my web site www.isaraceni.it
Bye
Roberto
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: Darrel on April 08, 2007, 01:45:34 PM
Welcome to the forum Roberto,
I like your Barone and Demon.
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: BluSteel CaneCorso on April 08, 2007, 04:00:06 PM
Hi and welcome to the board.
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: Irena on April 08, 2007, 04:35:42 PM
hey
welcome tothe forum
nice looking dogs  :)
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: Stephanie on April 08, 2007, 06:06:31 PM
Ciao and welcome to the forum! 
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: nathalie on April 08, 2007, 06:29:45 PM
welcome  :D
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: Casa del Sol on April 09, 2007, 06:38:29 AM
ciao roberto i am eddie. we have e-mailed eachother before about some puppies. welcome to the forum and enjoy.
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: Joe on April 09, 2007, 12:21:24 PM
Welcome aboard!!!  :)
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: Ronso on April 11, 2007, 04:40:01 AM
Hi Roberto! Welcome to the forums!  ;D

Beautiful dogs!
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: Sussi on April 11, 2007, 11:44:08 AM
Hi and welcome  :D
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: canecorsodog on April 15, 2007, 12:07:36 AM
Ciao Roberto!

The puppies after Pascia look better every day, can't wait to see what Demon is producing!!!

Sandra
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: Silke on April 18, 2007, 05:20:58 PM
Ciao Roberto,

nice to see you here. I enjoyed it very much to visit your kennel last week together with Sandra. Very nice dogsÃ,  :D

Silke
Title: Re: From Italy
Post by: I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia on April 18, 2007, 05:24:41 PM
Hi,
thanx for your compliments!
I hope to see you soon.
Bye
Roberto