International Cane corso team .. Impressive..
My name is Serkan, from turkey i like ''Cane Corso'' I want introduceing this dog turkey..
Best regards
Serkan BÃÅ"KEROĞLU ..
Hello and welcome
hi
welcome to the forum
i have now i buyer from turkey that about to get his new puppy
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d77/dragon181/31_3_copy4.jpg)
tale us more about your dogs please :)
Hello, welcome to the board.
Quote from: Irena on April 09, 2007, 03:10:07 PM
hi
welcome to the forum
i have now i buyer from turkey that about to get his new puppy
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d77/dragon181/31_3_copy4.jpg)
tale us more about your dogs please :)
That's my boy :)
Welcome to the forum
hello and welcome...
hello, and welcom to this forum.
Hi, Serkan. Welcome to the forums! :)
Welcome :)
Thank you friends.
I am happy become here. You are very hot.. There isn't high-quality dog in turkey ( I am looking for one private colour bLue corso) and Can you give the knowledge about prices ?
Quote from: Irena on April 09, 2007, 03:10:07 PM
hi
welcome to the forum
i have now i buyer from turkey that about to get his new puppy
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d77/dragon181/31_3_copy4.jpg)
tale us more about your dogs pleaseÃ, :)
very nice dog .. I want on me ;)
LOL
enjoy the forum
;)
Serkan merhaba :)
Hummer
Quote from: hummer on April 13, 2007, 09:41:29 AM
Serkan merhaba :)
a-oww. merhaba Hummer . I was confused really!
Are you the turk? ;)
yes i am.
NasıLsın iyimisin hummer :) Türkiye`nin Hangi IL`indensin ? burada bir türkLe karşılaşacağımı kesinlikle aklımın ucundan geçirmezdim gerçekten şaşırdım . Adım Serkan Türkiye/Bursa da yaşıyorum seni gördüğüme sevindim şimdi Neredesin? Neler yapıyorsun? + cane corso iLe aran nasıL? türkiyede bu işi iLeriye yönelik düşÃƒÂ¼nmeye başladım ve yapıcağıma inanıyorum 1tane cane corso`m var daha kaliteli ve daha fazlası için uğraşıyorum .. tekrar görüşÃƒÂ¼rüz
hummer where are youu :)
Did you the abandonment this place (Hummer) ;)