Hello!
CC owner to be, from Sweden. :)
There's allways been dogs in my family and since I hade to put my last dog down I've been "not so keen on" getting a new one. About a year ago I started feeling ready for a new dog, looked around and found a small german breed. I was sure, that's what I was gonna have.
Then Leo happened. :P I went to visit a friend of mine who has a CC.. (the father to my pup, btw)
It took me about two hours... I was in love! Due to "this and that" it's just now that I finally have a CC puppy coming my way.. And guess what? I'm sooooo happy!! Yeay! :D
I live on Swedens fifth largest island, just outside of Stockholm and there's a big forest (and off course a whole lot of water ;) ) around these parts and I'd really like to work with my dog in 'search' and obidience.
Well, that's me! :)
Hi Linda, nice to meet you.
I'm from Italy. Show us some photos of you dog. :)
Giulia
hola linda, i am from united states but live in italy. welcome and congrats on your new cc. ;D
hey welcome to the forum
Hi welcome to the board!
Hello Linda :)and welcome :D
So you finally get your own CC, IÃ,´m so happy for you :D. I know how you really want to get your own and how much you like Leo.
Looking forward fr picÃ,´s on your new puppy ;D
Thanks everybody! :)
I can hardly wait to get him home!
We are going to take photos of our puppies soon. They are only 2Ã,½ weeks old at the moment. Hopefully you will see pictures here with in 1Ã,½ weeks :D
At the moment their father is curled up on the sofa, snoring his head off :)
Welcome
Thank you Yulia! :)
Hello Linda, welcome to the forum! Good luck with your new baby!
Hi Linda and welcome!
..greetings from another swedish Linda! lol
Welcome from Los Angeles! Looking forward to pictures.
Thanks guys! :)
I'll be seeing him "live" for the first time this sunday. Yeay!! ;D