Hi all my name is Mariana
I am originally from Slovakia but I live in the UK
I have been interested in CC's for about 8 years now but I only bought my first Corso last year
Tico comes from Kenny James @ CaneIXCorso and he is the best dog I ever had He is as beautiful on the inside as on the outside
My second CC Olga or Debie Corso of Bajer I was very lucky to purchase from Sarka from Czech Republic and I really can't thank her enough for this amazing female
I would like to get involved more in the Corso world and most importantly learn all I can about this amazing breed
Here are my two babies Tico and Olga
[attachment deleted by admin]
Welcome :)
HI, welcome to the board, pretty dogs!
Hi and welcome :)
Welcome Mariana,Tico and Olga
welcome to the forum
tico and olga look great :)
Welcome, Nice looking dogs. :)
Welcome to the forum! :)
Thank you for the warm welcome
I forgot to introduce newest addition to our kennels a beautiful baby girl from my current litter
Baddo Dei Re Di Roma x Debie Corso of Bajer
Kenya 7 weeks old
[attachment deleted by admin]
Wow she got so big!
Beautiful, really lovely, congratulations with her.
Welcome
cute puppy
Kenya is so beautiful! She is very simelar to the father Baddo!Good choice Maja!