I, unfortunately, am no longer a corso owner.
I lost my first corso recently to bloat. She was an unbelievable dog. Her temperment and willingness to work for me were amazing. I will truly miss her and spend the rest of my life looking for another dog that can compare to her.
I owned a formentino female a few years back but had to euthanize her at a young age due to severe CHD.
I haven't been very lucky in this breed. Two dogs with CHD. Luckily, my sweet girl was able to hold up very well and never really suffered from it.
I am sure there will be another corso in my future, probably not that soon but someday.
Thanks
Selina
Welcome to the forum! I'm truly sorry to hear about your Corsos. There are great breeders out there and I hope you will find another Corso and have great luck with it. ;)
Hello and welcome. I to am really sorry to hear about your loss. This is a great forum with a lot of good breeders and info ;D
hello and welcome.....this is a greatplace with great people...
hey, welcome to the forum
sorry to hear about your loses :'(
Hello and welcome