Hi all!
My name is Marika Simu and I live in Finland with my two lovely daughters.
I have had corsos since 2001. At the moment I have two cc's, bitch Tosca di Fosso Corno and male Adone di Fosso Corno. And last but not least we have french bulldog, Choky.
At this forum I know Sarita and, of course, MarkoÃ, :o , and not forgetting Alberto and Sergio from Fosso Corno.Ã, :D
welcome to the forum :)
welcoem to the forum
Welcome to the forum!
welcome
Hello and welcome ;D
Hi
Heard lots of wonderful things about you, great to finally forum you ;D
Welcome!
Thank you all for warm welcomes ;)
Hi and welcome :)
Hi and welcome "neighbor" - good luck with the upcoming litter!
Hello Marika and welcome to the Forum!
A big hug to all your beautiful dogs, CC and Frenchies :-*
We wait news about your very first litter... ;)
Ciao!
Alberto & Sergio
Welcome here.
Hello and welcome
GREETINGS!!! Nice to have you here.
Curt
Hello and welcome to this wonderful place!
Welcome ;D