My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Dunadan on May 10, 2007, 01:52:02 PM

Title: I introduct me
Post by: Dunadan on May 10, 2007, 01:52:02 PM
HI
I'm italian
My english is bad, but I have two cane-corso and i love this almost purebred.
Title: Re: I introduct me
Post by: canecorsonancy on May 10, 2007, 02:16:31 PM
Welcome on board Dunadan. What is your real name? Always nice to know who we are talking to ;)
Title: Re: I introduct me
Post by: Irena on May 10, 2007, 05:07:21 PM
welcome tothe forum  :)
Title: Re: I introduct me
Post by: Casa del Sol on May 10, 2007, 05:45:13 PM
ciao and welcome to the forum

eddie di vicenza, italia
Title: Re: I introduct me
Post by: Joe on May 11, 2007, 01:50:40 AM
Welcome aboard :)
Title: Re: I introduct me
Post by: Stephanie on May 11, 2007, 03:40:11 AM
Welcome to the forum
Title: Re: I introduct me
Post by: ItalicaCaneCorso on May 11, 2007, 08:59:51 PM
Ciao and welcome to the forum!

Zoe