Hi. my name is eric and i'm from kansas city, missouri, usa. I have a grey/brindle male who's almost a year. I found out about the breed about 5 years ago and finally got one less than a year ago. After having my first I don't think that I'll ever have any other breed again. He is truely amazing, stuborn, but we love him. Well I hope to be as active as I can in this breed in the future.
Welcome! Do share some pictures of your Corso with us. We just love to see pictures ;D
welcome
don't forget the pics :)
Welcome kccorso! :)
And I am also waiting for the pics..
Nina
Welcome on board.
I never saw a cane corso from Missura!
welcome Eric :)
Welcome!
Hey from Oklahoma. You going to St. Louis end of next month? Would love to see what is regional!
Welcome to Forum.
Yulia
welcome Eric ;D
welcome, to the forum.
Hi! Welcome!!! :)
welcome ;D