Hello everybody! My name is Olesya, I live in Ukraine and I have two femails cane corso, one 3-years old and one 10-months old. I have a lot of questions which I will ask a little bit later, I will first read the forum, may be I will find answers to my questions there :)
I hope this is the forum where gather the people, who really love this breed!
Welcome aboard!!!! Great place with a lot of information and very Knowledgeable people to answer any questions you may have.
Hello welkcome have a nice time 8)
Welcome - it's really good forume
Here are some pictures of my dogs. The black one is 3 years old. The brindle one is 8-months old on the picture, I will make a fresh pictures this week.
[attachment deleted by admin]
welcome tothe forum
nice pics
Hello. Nice dogs you have :D
I have Ukrain roots too (my last name is Chtuka - my grandfather was Ukrain) and it's nice to read some of the Cane Corso's in Ukraine :D
Hello,
A very welcome to our forum.
Hi and welcome!
Beautiful pics!
Some more pictures :)
[attachment deleted by admin]
[attachment deleted by admin]
I love running pictures - they look like they got ate in a wind tunnel - beautiful dogs!
Hi and welcome ;D
Lovely picÃ,´s ;D
Welcome Olesya ;) Greetings from Italy !
Ciao...
Welcome.