My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: turkalurk on June 04, 2006, 05:04:32 AM

Title: Hello All
Post by: turkalurk on June 04, 2006, 05:04:32 AM
My name is Lee Chapman, I own Avalanche Cane Corso. I have used turkalurk for many years now on all kinds of boards. I love our breed, and hope I can offer some good to an already great breed of dog. So hello all!
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: canecorsonancy on June 04, 2006, 06:51:19 AM
Hi Lee!
Welcome onboard. You probably noticed that we love to see pictures ;D
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: Irena on June 04, 2006, 10:26:26 AM
hey Lee
welcome to the forum  :)
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: jojo on June 04, 2006, 04:34:29 PM
Hi there

Welcome and yes pretty plesase some pictures  ;D
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: Veleda / Igni et Ferro on June 04, 2006, 11:10:41 PM
Welcome Lee :)
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: Cohors on June 05, 2006, 01:14:14 AM
Welcome on board
Title: Re: Hello All
Post by: Tineke on June 06, 2006, 03:24:21 PM
Welcome :)