The name's Reina... I'm from Kamloops, BC, and am totally in love with Corsos.
Next year my Mom is thinking of purchasing one from California Cane Corso.. if they have a litter at that time. ;D
I'm really into the Molosser/Bully breeds but I gotta say, the Corso fits into top 3.
So, excited to be a part of this forum!
welcome
Welcome aboard Reina. :)
Hello and welcome ;D
hello and welcome to the forum. enjoy. good luck with your future corso. just curious, what are the other 2 breeds in your top 3?
Welcome...nice to have a fellow BC-ite! I was also looking at California, they seem to really take good care of their dogs.
Welcome on board!
Quote from: santana_italia on May 17, 2007, 11:36:33 PM
hello and welcome to the forum. enjoy. good luck with your future corso. just curious, what are the other 2 breeds in your top 3?
Thanks............ Great Dane and Rottweiler. =)
hi reina welcome ;)
Hi Rainy,
Nice to see that you have joined this forum! Feel free to email me if you have any other questions. ;D
Quote from: Rainy on May 19, 2007, 08:58:30 AM
Quote from: santana_italia on May 17, 2007, 11:36:33 PM
hello and welcome to the forum. enjoy. good luck with your future corso. just curious, what are the other 2 breeds in your top 3?
Thanks............ Great Dane and Rottweiler. =)
i see, great dogs too.....