Hello My name is Hernan Bellati from Argentina, I own World Champion 2005 , his name is Shadow and I have also a young female out of Negronni lines, I would like to be accepted on the forum since my friend Felipe has told me wonderfull things about you all and this forum
Welcome Hernan!!!
:) :) :)
Welcome to the forum, I would love to see some pics of your dogs ;D
welcome hernan,
i am eddie. nice of you to join. i hope you enjoy this forum. lots of great people here.
Welcome to the forum!
Hola Hernan,
Good to see you here where you can find really good information about CC and meet a lot of friendly people.
Hope you post later some photos.
Saluti,
Marcus
A big warm welcome to you and your dogs :)
Antonio
Ciao Hernan,
welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it ;)
Alberto & Sergio
HI welcome to the board!
hello friends thanks to receive ta amiably to me, remember I do not speak much English and use the translator to google.cualquier information for my is fantastic and by this means I want to thank for to my great friend Felipe clssicorso and my great friend Eduardo caneclub to help siempre.y me I do not forget to me m to always pretty rina and markus cohor to send fotos.y to me is a pride to be able to speak with great criadores like luigi, montse, Nancy and other great ones of the race thank you very much by everything :
Welcome to the board my friend. Nice to have you here.
Curt
welcome to the forum :)
Welcome here Hernan !!
:D :D :D
Ciao
Eduardo / CCK.
hello
welcome on board hernan,good to have you here
Hello and welcome to the forum :)
Hello and welcome
Hi Hernan,
welcome to this forum!!!
I like your country very much.........i breed dogos too ;)
Bye
Roberto