hello friends thanks to receive ta amiably to me, remember I do not speak much English and use the translator to google.cualquier information for my is fantastic and by this means I want to thank for to my great friend Felipe clssicorso and my great friend Eduardo caneclub to help siempre.y me I do not forget to me m to always pretty rina and markus cohor to send fotos.y to me is a pride to be able to speak with great criadores like luigi, montse, Nancy and other great ones of the race thank you very much by everything :
I have so much respect for all anyone who tries to communicate in an unfamiliar language. That is dedication to the breed! Welcome.
welcome :)
Hello and welcome
realize that the most of us donÃ,´t have english as 1st language,
itÃ,´s getting easier and faster by practice.
enjoy it.
ciao 8)
Welcome to the forum
Welcome on board. Don't worry about your English. Many here do not speak English as their original language. Yet we alwas seem to figure out a way to communicate ;)
Hi my friend Hernan. :P
It is a pleasure to have you here close to us.
Bienvenido y Saludos amigo. ;)
[]Ã,´s
Eduardo / CCK.
Bienvenido !!!
Felipe
www.classicorso.com
;)
Beinvenido!!
Bienvenido, es un placer. que desfrutes aqui en este forum.
Hello and welkom :D