;D Hello everyone!
My name is Laurien and I live in Holland, together with my partner (eddy), daughter (Cyrille) and my first CC Duvel. Duvel is a son of Diablo (sister to World Champ Delano) x Agusto (son of that same Delano x Marion della Porta Pinta). He is my pride and joy for over 2,5 years now!
Since Duvel the CC became a passion... an addiction!! And just a couple a days ago our second CC was born (parents are: Dafne del Dyrium x Federico Di Re rei Roma)
welcome to the forum
share some pics :)
as soon as I know how.... I'll put some recent pics up here!
Mind you, I'm a bit 'slow' when it comes down to computers and placing pics ::)
Check "additional options" when you are posting. There you can upload a picture. Much easier than on other forums ;D
Hi Laurien ;D welcome here :) wish you all the best with your new babyboyÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;DÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, I think you can't wait until he is old enough to leave his mommy ;)
Hi Lsurien and Duvel welcome, and nice to see you here! ;D
does this look like a nice pic??
thanks Jose!! ;D