My name is Jackie and i run CaneCorsouk&MolosserRescue here in the UK :)
This keeps me very busy and some times i wonder why i bother when i have bad days....
But when a dog does some thing to make me laugh i know why.....
I also have Bullmastiffs i do show when i get the chance haha"
I also have four English Bulldogs again which i show when i have the time.....I dont breed much any more...
I have two ponies i did show them but now they are just my babes.
I have one male Corso and he is a rescue my Dexter.....
well that will do
Thanks for reading :)
Hello and welcome :)
Hello Jackie and welcome
hey and welcome :)
Welcome to the forum
Welcome ;)
Hello Jackie
Nice to see you here.
Ali ;D
Hi Jackie
Welcome to the forum
Maja :)
Hello!!!
Its me, I'm here - welcome, your doing a wonderful job for us - thank you x
hello jackie
welcome to the forum,great work that your doing