Hello from Hungary.My name is László Schindler,and I am cane corso breeder.
My kennel name is " Kratosz kennel"
Website adress: www.Kratoszkennel.freeweb.hu
Best regards everybody!
László
Welcome Lazlo,nice to see you here :)
hello laszlo
welcome to the forum :)
Hey László welcome to the forum
Hello and Welcome
Welcome to the forum! ;D
welcome onboard!
Welcome to the forum ;D
Hi and welcome :)
Ciao Laszlo!
Welcome to the forum!
Zoe
Hi, nice to see you here.
My female sire is from your kennel - Kratosz RenoÃ, :)
Welcome !
Welcome - a bigger than normal welcome - pictures of men dressed up, is the way forward!! :P :P
;D
Hello and welcome have a nice time here :D :D
Hello Laszlo
and welcome here on the forum!
Sandra
Hello and welkom :D
Hi and welcome!
Very nice website, just wish I could understand what it said.. :P
Hello & welcome! :)
:D :D.
Hi! Welcome! :)
hello and welcome
HiÃ, Laszlo, nice to see you here!
Hello
Great dogs,great character! ;D
P.S.I sedn Your private message ;)
Howdy from Georgia. Love the photo of the Roman men and dogs. Very cool.