My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: wiredice on July 02, 2007, 10:37:01 AM

Title: I´m a newbie! =)
Post by: wiredice on July 02, 2007, 10:37:01 AM
Hi everyone!
IÃ,´m Wiredice from Kalmar, Sweden. I just purchased my first CC-puppy "Milo" (Blue Aylas Sizzler).
He is the most wonderful thing in the world.Ã,  :)

IÃ,´m interested in everything about the breed, dogtraining in general and to hear from other Cane Corso owners.

Here is my sweetie:

(http://archive.pixbox.se/arkivet/synligt_20/11870000-11879999/640x480/11872086.jpg) (http://www.pixbox.se/pic11872086)

Thats all for now!Ã,  ;)
Title: Re: I´m a newbe! =)
Post by: Irena on July 02, 2007, 11:10:40 AM
very sweat puppy
welcome tothe forum and breed  :)
Title: Re: I´m a newbie! =)
Post by: Joe on July 02, 2007, 07:54:14 PM
Welcome aboard, it would be hard to find a better place to learn about them, very knowledgeable people here, from the most sought after kennels.

Tons to read, a lot of good stuff and everyone is very friendly. Congrats on your new pup, best of luck  :)
Title: Re: I´m a newbie! =)
Post by: pia on July 02, 2007, 09:55:41 PM
Hejsan  :D
Title: Re: I´m a newbie! =)
Post by: Esther on July 05, 2007, 02:11:15 PM
Hello and welkom  :D
Title: Re: I´m a newbie! =)
Post by: Yulia on July 05, 2007, 07:42:19 PM
Hello and welcome - you are in the right place to learn
Title: Re: I´m a newbie! =)
Post by: Stephanie on July 05, 2007, 09:35:16 PM
Welcome to the forum!
Title: Re: I´m a newbie! =)
Post by: chris on July 06, 2007, 06:56:54 PM
welcome to the forum
Title: Re: I´m a newbie! =)
Post by: Maddox on July 06, 2007, 08:59:48 PM
Welcome! :)
Title: Re: I´m a newbie! =)
Post by: vasuandchris on July 09, 2007, 01:30:57 AM
Welcome! I love your avatar  ;D
Title: Re: I´m a newbie! =)
Post by: FossoCorno on July 11, 2007, 04:58:05 PM
Welcome to the forum...  ;D
Very nice looking CC puppy...congra... ;)
Title: SV: I´m a newbie! =)
Post by: wiredice on July 12, 2007, 08:39:01 PM
Thanx everyone!!  ;D
Title: Re: I´m a newbie! =)
Post by: CaneLinda on July 13, 2007, 08:06:35 PM
Hi there!
//Linda Krim & Impavida
Title: SV: Re: I´m a newbie! =)
Post by: wiredice on July 13, 2007, 08:08:46 PM
Quote from: Krim on July 13, 2007, 08:06:35 PM
Hi there!
//Linda Krim & Impavida

Men hallojsan!  ;D