Thank you all for welcoming me to the forum. Hino I appreciate all the information you have sent and look forward to checking out the kennels when we get back to Italy. We should be ready to properly accept a new pup into our home in August or September. Please keep your ears open and let me know if hear anything about a nice rustic female ready around that time, Thank you all, FM
Hey Frank,
It's me Hino. Glad you could make it here. There is lots of great information here like I said before and lots of great people. Hope you enjoy the site.
Hino......
Welcome on board ;D
Eddie, I expected the 2 of you knew each other :P
welcome to the forum
Quote from: canecorsonancy on July 08, 2007, 12:01:19 PM
Welcome on board ;D
Eddie, I expected the 2 of you knew each other :P
Yup, we've known eachother for quite sometime now. He's a reall good guy looking for good information on the cane corso, so i told him this is the site to learn.
...is he hot ??? ;D ;D ;D
IGNORE ME!
Welcome ;D
Hi Frank welcome aboard! Jo Jo, you have got to do something with yourself! LOL
hello welcome here ;D
Hello and welcome. This is the good place to learn about Corsos
Hello and welkom to this forum :D
Welcome to the forum!
Hello Frank and welcome to the forum ;)
Hi and welcome!!
//Linda, Sweden
Ciao and welcome! :)
welcome to the forum
lots of information & nice people
enjoy it
ciao 8)