Hello my name is William Yingling. I live in the Midwest. We currently have one corso, 5 months from Pacifica CC. His name is Hugo. We recently lost our first Corso. I look forward to making new friends and continue learning.
Welcome to the forum William :) I am sorry to hear about your loss :'(
Welcome to the forum!
Hi William welcome to the forum
sory for you recent loss
Hi & welcome! :)
Hello and welcom to the forum :D
Hello william
welcome to the forum
Thank you all. There is so much great information here, it's mind blowing!
Hi and welcome!
Looking forward to see some pics of your dog!
welcome, there is tons and tons of info here, enjoy.
Helo William and Welcome - this is the place to learn about Corsos
Hello William.
So you are the one that has Hugo now!!!
I met him when I visited Mike a few weeks ago and I was the one that took the pictures of him. He is a great boy with a very good pedigree, I wish you the best with him!
Sandra
Hi Sandra,
Yes, I am the one who was the BIG pain in the butt about the pics of him and parents !!! Thank you for your help. I just wanted to see him from all angles, you know how difficult some things are to judge by pictures alone! We absolutely adore him. I can not begin to say how impressed I am with his temperment. The two dogs were so different at this age. Again, I can't say enough about him. He is growing like a weed.
I'll post some pics later.
Thank you for your kind words and thanks to all for sharing this great site.
welcome and enjoy it
ciao 8)