What a great forum! My name is Patti. I have two Cane Corsos so far. Gothyk is 2 years old and Islero is my bambino he is just 10 weeks. I am in love with this breed!! So glad my friend told me about this site! :)
Hi Patti!!!
So nice to see you here! This is a wonderful forum full of warm and inviting people. There is a lot to learn here........
Welcome!!!!!!!!
Zoe ;D
Welcome to the forum 8)
Hey Patti!
Glad to see you here! Zoe is right this is a great place to learn lots about Corsos! Congrats! on Islero!!! Post a picture of him or if you would like I can for you. ;) I just love him!!!!
Hey Patti!!!!!!!
welcome - this is good place to learn about our great breed
welcome to the forum :)
Thank you! This forum is addictive! I love it! Will get some pix posted soon. ;D
Hello and welcome to the forum :D
Hi welcome to the forum Patti from a fellow Pennsylvanian ;)
This is Patti's puppy. His name is Eazy-E de Italia Terrae....... ;D
(http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u209/zoedevita/Eazy-E.1.jpg)
He is beautiful, I want to SQUEEZE him :-*
beatifull puppy
welcome to the forum
enjoy it
what a cutie
ciao 8)
Welcome Patti,
Nice to have you here. Good looking pup!
Curt
Hi Patti, beautiful puppy. And welcome from a fellow Pennsylvanian.
Hi and welcome!
-veeeery cute puppy!!
Hello and welcome!