..................
Hello and welcom to the forum :D
Hi Max,
Happy to see you in this space!
D.T.
welcome to the forum
Hello and welcome here!
No undershot? Hmm than my dog must have very bad bite because he has undershot :o ??? Strange :-\
Hi, welcom here.
I dont understand about the "no" undershot...
................................
..........................
hi massimo nice to meet u ;)
U have never one puppy who is born with undershot?? ...
................................
Hi Massimo, nice to see you back :)
Hi! Welcome here!!!
Hello and a warm welcome
to an outlaw
8)
.................
[.................
Hey Massimo
I understand you feel very very passionate about the correct bite of the CC, I think you have alot of knowledge and look forward to learning from you. I think Jose in not disagreeing with you, she is merely stating what she, as a breeder, has to breed towards - the standard. I think most people don't even know what a 90 degree angle is :P let alone only show dogs that represent each degree of the standard ;D We just, at the moment try to do the best with the CC and hopefully with your help learn even more so that the CC can be true to the CC recovered in Italy.
I really would like to know more about your breeding, your subjects - I am excited about the pictures you have posted because I like these dogs very much.
Ciao
Jo
But in the breakdown of the standard as per Cane Corso Italiano there is this....
'La linea superiore del muso forma con la faccia del muso anteriore del muso stesso un angolo retto (correcto).'
'The advanced line of the snout forms with the face of the front snout of the same snout a straight angle (correct).'
... and a picture showing the mentioned 90 degree angle.
Edited to say - after raiding my library I find the breakdown also in Il Cane Corso - I have always enjoyed the pictures in both books, for someone who sucks at math, they were invaluable.
What I would like to know, is where the breakdown for this comes from - looking at the comment on the standard I am yet to find it.
...................
hello and welcome have a nice time ;D ;D
I want to say thanks with the heart all how many have given their welcome to me and how many from hour in then will make it. thanks again Massimo Maschio
.[/b]
Hello Massimo. Welcome to the forum. Looks like you bring a good personal outlook about the Cane Corso. I appreciate what you have had to say, always about the dogs, and not so much about set standards...... Very interesting opinions!