Thanks a lot for the hospitality
Warm regards to all
Massimo Maschio
www.canecorsoitalia.com
http://parliamodicorso.blogspot.com/[/center][/color][/b]
HI Massimo,
I like some of your dogs, but can you explain me, are you ignored the FCI CCI standard?
Which bite have your dog? Scissor? Level? What si for YOU the bite of cane corso? (Im personaly prefer underhost- but scissor underhost- 1mm)
..........................
Hi Massimo,
thank you for your answer, Im respect your oponion of course. As I say always avery body we are adult person and we self decided which way is for us the best.
I like and very respect people they make his work correct, not comerzial and whit lot love, power and respect to the race. Eve if I have diferent oponion (for me is akcept only level and undershot- but no more then 0,5 cm and personaly I prefer 1mm- scissor undershot).
But please, why is so strange and so unpossibille to speak whit many people in Italy about the true, the reality and the future of CC?
As I write I like some of your dog (not all, but Im understand for your breeding programm they are important all) and Guato, Graal, Eyvia, Vulan, Lothar- they are realy somethink special for me and I go very oeftly visit your homepage for enjoy your dog! This is for me the realy CC and every body cann see the diferent and nobody can mix this dogs whit other breed, because they are looking realy original and congratulation for this!
Im happy you are the new member of this forum and I hope that I meet you soon personaly and also your dogs and I hope I will meet you and your dog more on the show, because this is important- to show your dog to other people and breeder and judge!
you are an intelligent woman, yours posts demonstrates it, thanks for in so far as compliment revolts to my dogs and my selection. Massimo Maschio
[/b]
Massimo-
I have spent hours and hours looking at your website, and still I return to your website again and again and again.
In my opinion, your dogs ARE CANE CORSO.
What else can be said?
...except, THANK YOU for putting dogs FIRST, and politics LAST. And thank you for swimming upstream ...against the current of the river.
Josh
:)................
thank you very much.
Massimo
Hi Massimo,
what I can say ... I just saw your site and I can say ... I hope Vulan or Luther will be in love with some of my Corso girls ... ;)
Congrats for reall Cane Corso ... 8)