Hello to all from Russia!!!
My name is Gorbacheva Viktoriya (Vika).
I live in Moscow.
My kennel " Zolotoy Venets " (FCI - RKF): cane corso and boxer.
I love working dogs!!!
She is my personal house dogÃ, Ch.VANESSA (Yemen della Porta Dipinta x Pantera):
(http://photofile.ru/photo/zvdog/2588212/large/48815532.jpg)
(http://photofile.ru/photo/zvdog/2874142/57555156.jpg)
(http://photofile.ru/photo/zvdog/2587692/large/48817865.jpg)
(http://photofile.ru/photo/zvdog/2587827/large/48804993.jpg)
(http://www.dog.ru/graphics/001/271201_.jpg)
(http://www.dog.ru/graphics/001/271216_.jpg)
(http://photofile.ru/photo/zvdog/2681344/51456863.jpg)
(http://photofile.ru/photo/zvdog/2681344/large/52384860.jpg)
(http://photofile.ru/photo/zvdog/2681344/52384950.jpg)
hello, neat pics!
Welcome! Great action photos 8)
Hello and welcome to the forum :D
hi,
congrats for big pictures!!!
welcome to this forum.
Roberto
Hi welcome to the forum
beatifull pics and beatifull working pics
very nice feamle also :)
All many thanks!!!
Soon there will be themes about Vanessa in section " Working your Corso ".
I promise many pictures Vanessa in work. :D
Welcome to the forum! :)
welcome and wow i love her very nice pics
Hi and welcome!
..I just fell in love with Vanessa! Beautiful girl!
Hello and welcome!
Hi and welcomeÃ, :) great photos on a lovely girlÃ, 8)
Hello and what a really good girl.
I,m very impressed it,s nice to see a corso work.
//Monica
Privet Vika,
I love your girl, great pictures
Very nice CC, love to see her in action, look very impresive
Ciao Isabella
Privet, Vik !!! :D
Great action pictures, welcome here!!!
Stephanie, kita, Krim, Heidi, Sussi, Monica, Yulia, Aurora Nel Cielo, KorsikÃ, ;) , canecorsodog!!!!!
Thanks for pleasant words. I shall be glad with all to communicate!Ã, :-* :-* :-*