Hi, my name is Cesare Vetrugno from Italy....congratulations for the community!!! :).....
My website is: www.canecorsopuglia.it
Hello and welcomeÃ, :)
Hello, I have always been a fan of your SCH 3 dog, anyone who can work a Corso to Sch III has my utmost respect.
Welcome here ;D
NICE TO MEET YOU HERE ... CESARE
MASSIMO
Hello and welcome on board. :)
Welcome to the forum!
Hi
welcome to the forum
Thanks for the complimeti that I will turn my dogs.
For correctness I want to say that the Priamo dog sch-3 ipo-3 is of property of Leonardo Massafra.
Priamo is the father of Kira, one tigrata female of my property. ;D
Ciao
Cesare
Hello and welcome to the forum :D
welcome
Thank you very much!!!
Then big respect to Leonardo Massafra. ;D ;D
Hello!
Welcome to the forum!!! :)
Vika and Vanessa ;)
benvenuto to the forum
Thank you very much!!! ;D
Quote from: CaneCorsoPuglia on August 11, 2007, 07:10:06 AM
Thanks for the complimeti that I will turn my dogs.
For correctness I want to say that the Priamo dog sch-3 ipo-3 is of property of Leonardo Massafra.
Priamo is the father of Kira, one tigrata female of my property. ;D
Ciao
Cesare
I saw some Priamo clips. Impressive his obdience and connection with the trainer. Difficult to see a dog like him in action.Best clip i ever seen .As Jojo said:Ã, my utmost respect!
Welcome, loved your site and signed your guest book.
Welcome Aboard!
Hello Italie
Welkom on the site...........................
Defrenskes
Thank you very much!!!
For me is a true pleasure!
Other important news on my site internet www.canecorsopuglia.it
Thanks and talk to you soon.
Caesar ;D