My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: florida cc on August 12, 2007, 11:31:30 AM

Title: I am new....HELLO!
Post by: florida cc on August 12, 2007, 11:31:30 AM
New to the board and the Corso breed. My family and I currently have an American Bulldog and after 6+ weeks of research decided on a Corso as our next dog. We than spent the next 3 weeks researching breeders before finally deciding on one.  We are currently on the breeders waiting list and are hoping to get one by years end. We can hardly wait
Title: Re: I am new....HELLO!
Post by: KahuCaneCorso on August 12, 2007, 01:06:22 PM
Hello and welcome.  Congrats on your new puppy!
Title: Re: I am new....HELLO!
Post by: Irena on August 12, 2007, 07:16:36 PM
congra on you decision for a cc puppy
welcome to the forum and breed
Title: Re: I am new....HELLO!
Post by: florida cc on August 12, 2007, 07:36:12 PM
Thanks for the comments.
Title: Re: I am new....HELLO!
Post by: Stephanie on August 12, 2007, 09:00:00 PM
Welcome to the forum!
Title: Re: I am new....HELLO!
Post by: ItalicaCaneCorso on August 12, 2007, 09:30:14 PM
Welcome!
Title: Re: I am new....HELLO!
Post by: Darrel on August 13, 2007, 01:56:48 AM
Welcome to the forum ;D
Title: Re: I am new....HELLO!
Post by: Akita on August 14, 2007, 10:56:49 AM
hello and welcome have a great time  ;D
Title: Re: I am new....HELLO!
Post by: Cohors on August 14, 2007, 11:58:15 AM
Welcome onboard FL.