My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: PrideNJoyzCC on August 21, 2007, 07:54:00 PM

Title: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: PrideNJoyzCC on August 21, 2007, 07:54:00 PM
Hello to everyone from the east coat of the US!

I am hoping to have my first litter in the next few months if all goes well.  I currently own Apex's Sapphire and foster a rescue for CCAA.  I am excited to join this forum as I hear many great things about it.

Thanks for having me.
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Irena on August 21, 2007, 08:40:05 PM
welcome to the forum  :)
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: canecorsodog on August 21, 2007, 10:44:57 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forum. I was the owner of Jara before she went to the USA and I still own her sister Luna.

Congrats on your planned litter, you do a very good combination!!!

Keep us posted with pictures as soon as the puppies are born.

Sandra
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Stephanie on August 21, 2007, 11:27:46 PM
Welcome to the forum!
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: KahuCaneCorso on August 22, 2007, 06:53:04 AM
Hello!!!!! ;D
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Laura Ice on August 22, 2007, 11:06:30 AM
Hello there!
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Joe on August 22, 2007, 11:53:34 AM
Welcome, I am Just North of you In Levittown  ;)
Title: Re : Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Claude DARMANIN on August 22, 2007, 12:58:02 PM
Welcome !
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Jes on August 22, 2007, 06:10:04 PM
Welcome!
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Akita on August 22, 2007, 06:30:17 PM
Hello and welcome
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: WindyPineCC on August 22, 2007, 07:05:23 PM
Hey!  Glad to see you made it here.   ;D
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Darrel on August 22, 2007, 08:27:20 PM
Howdy, welcome to the forum 8)
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Cohors on August 23, 2007, 11:58:40 AM
Welcome to the forum
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Casa del Sol on August 23, 2007, 01:56:25 PM
ciao,

welcome to the forum..
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: CaneLinda on August 23, 2007, 06:05:06 PM
Hi and welcome!
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: ben Fuerte on August 24, 2007, 11:23:04 AM
Hello and welcome  :)

all the best for your futureplans  :)

ciao  8)
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Garciano on August 24, 2007, 12:08:04 PM
Hi Stephanie
A big warm welcome .So good to see ya here. Best wishes with the litter
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Garciano on August 24, 2007, 12:13:15 PM
So sorry I mean to write Krissy.......... :P I already welcomed stephanie :o
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Stephanie on August 24, 2007, 03:00:03 PM
Quote from: Garciano on August 24, 2007, 12:13:15 PM
So sorry I mean to write Krissy.......... :P I already welcomed stephanie :o

Tony...why you welcoming me??? LOL!!!!
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Garciano on August 25, 2007, 01:15:47 AM
I guess just missing you............ :P....lol
Hope all is well with you  ;D
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Stephanie on August 25, 2007, 02:58:11 AM
Quote from: Garciano on August 25, 2007, 01:15:47 AM
I guess just missing you............ :P....lol
Hope all is well with youÃ,  ;D

You are too funny!!! LOL!!!! and such a liar. LOL!!!Ã,  just messing with ya!Ã,  :P
Title: Many thanks!
Post by: PrideNJoyzCC on August 26, 2007, 01:50:18 AM
Many thanks to everyone for the welcome. 

Krissy
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: LisaB on August 26, 2007, 08:33:33 PM
i'm new too!!!! Welcome from North Carolina
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Amore on September 04, 2007, 10:17:42 PM
Welcome Aboard.
Title: Re: Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)
Post by: Defrenskes on September 06, 2007, 05:50:44 AM
Welcome on this site a CC owner from the Netherlands ;)

Defrenskes