Hello everyone!
Thanks to Stephanie, she linked me to this site!...Thanks Stephanie!Ã, :P
I have two Cane Corsos.
One Male- 2 yrs old and one female- 6 months old. Eventually going to get another female in about six months.
I Hope everyone is doing great!
Take care,
Laura
Glad to see ya here! Lots of information for you. Post some pics of your dogs!
Take care,
Steph
Pictures are posted....take a look!
;D
Hello and welcome!!!! ;D
Welcome here Laura!
welcome to the forum
Thank you for the warm welcome everybody!
hello and welcome
ciao laura,
welcome to the forum. lots of great people and information here. enjoy.
Hi and welcome!
I too have two cc:s, one male 2 yrs, one female 7 months AND planning another one.. maybe we have something more in common too? lol ;D
Quote from: Krim on August 23, 2007, 06:04:17 PM
Hi and welcome!
I too have two cc:s, one male 2 yrs, one female 7 months AND planning another one.. maybe we have something more in common too? lolÃ, ;D
Thank you!
Great minds think alike!!! :P
What kennels did you buy your dogs from?
Hello and welcome
Hello...thank you for the warm welcome once again!
I love this forum!
welcome aboard!