Hello to All,
I wanted to introduce the creation of my new kennel, Kahu Cane Corso in India...... We just got our website up and running... Check it out!
I have frequented the Forum for several months now, known as Heidi, and I think it is time to re introduce myself, and who I am as a new breeder..... ;D
Hi - Congratulation :D
So far for your website :o GREAT ;D ;D
love it, perfect job - very professional with a familiar look
stunning
ciao 8)
congra on your new web site
looks very nice
Nice website!! 8)
great website!!! :o
Great ,I hope you the best with your kennel !
Thank you all for the compliments on our new site!!!!
Next I will introduce our first litter coming at the end of this month! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hi Heidi!! Welcome and congrats on your new litter coming up! :)
Zoe