Hello everyone my name is Anthony , I live in the Bay Area in Northern California. I have a 3yr old male .
Nice to see you here Anthony!
very nice to see new faces on here welcome
Hi and welcome!
Hi Anthony,
Welcome. We are neighbors :), We live in Morgan Hill and have a 1.5yr old female named Bella.
hey Anthony, welcome! HAve any updated pics of your corso for this coming years contest. be sure to get them in before mid october :)
:)
Thanks everyone for the warm reception! ;D
Hello there and welcome!
Would love to know alittle more about your CC :D
Welcome, Tons of great info and people!!
welcome to the forum
hey ant, welcome!!!! kisses and hugs for benecio...
hi and welkom from a raining Netherlands
You have some pics from youre CC...............?? ;)
Defrenskes
Hi Tara and Stacey, good to see you both here and thanks for the warm greeting from everyone else I really like the vibe here, And there is loads of good information available. I do not have to many pics on my laptop I am at home for the next two more weeks I will try to post some pics of our boy.
hello and welcome have a nice time