Hello everybody! My name is Malin and I have 4 year old NordJW-04 Such Magnuslunds Zhulu together with Monica at kennel Magnuslunds,and one more corsi is on the way. In the house I also have 2 american cockers.
I spend alot of time on my dogs and always try to have them in great condition. Some weekends we go to dogshows.
I hope to learn more about the breed here since I only have got the breed for 4 years.
Best regards
Malin Andersson
welcome to the forum :)
a lot to reed and nice people arround :D
ciao 8)
Welcome you will love it here!!!!!
Hello and welcome!!! ;D
Welcome aboard, this is a great place with some great people/breeders!!! ;D
welcome to the forum
Hejsan :)
Hej Malin and nice too see yoy here too :) Very welcome :D
Thank you all!!!! I think I will like it here :)
//Malin
Hello Malin!!
Nice to see that you find your way in here!! :)
Hello Malin!