Hey everybody, my name is Josh and I'm new to the board and to CC's. I dont have one yet, I have been spending alot of time doing research on the breed and hope to get one soon. Any advice on choosing a breeder and reservations on shipping a pup verses actually picking one out in person would be appreciated. You've got yourselves a nice forum and I hope to learn alot from the community.
~josh
Josh,
Welcome on board! Hope you get your soon.There is no regret, just proudness.
welcome aboard. i just got my first cane corso puppy and i am very happy with him. i have the pleasure of living in italy right now, so i went through an italian breeder. i had researched the breed for two years before i finally got one. i don not regret it. i went through del rosso malpelo kennels ran by simona tanzarella. she is a very good breeder and stays very active in the show ring. i know she jsut had a new litter last week. this is her website. http://www.tanzarella.it/indexdopo.asp?lingua=ing
welcome to the forum
no matter from where you planing to get your next dog just be sure to do your homework :)
Welcome on board.
I also suggest you do your own homework. Learn from the forum. Ask questions. And develop your own ideas about which kennels and dogs you like.
Welcome. and great that you are doing some homework first before you gonna get a cane corso ( or other dog) in your house