Hello!
I am a breeder in Taranto
I am very Happy to meet you in this forum
Peppino
Hi Peppino,
Nice to see you here.
It was very nice to visit you this summer. Thank you very much.
I hope Federico is doing well! I see him in your avatar.
Ciao,
Montse.
welcome to the forum :)
welcome to the forum
enjoy it
ciao 8)
ciao peppino,
welcome to the forum.
lots of great people here.
i am eddie from vicenza.
ciao
Have been to your website,
complimenti - very nice dogs & site
the link in your profile is not working, so this may help ;) :
http://www.canecorsomegalehellas.com
ciao 8)
Ciao Nancy,
My name is Peppino(Giuseppe) Accroglianò. I have meet the Cane Corso a good many years ago, and i hope to walk with Him for long time.
I have a prayer for the people of this forum: respect and love for the Cane Corso because he's older than us.
Sorry, bye.
Peppino Accroglianò
Hello and Welcome! :D
Welcome!Ã, ;D
Do you have any website?
Ciao Jessica,
My website is
www.canecorsomegalehellas.com
Bye, Peppino
Quote from: Peppino on September 28, 2007, 10:12:32 AM
Ciao Jessica,
My website is
Ã, Ã, Ã, Ã, Ã, Ã, Ã, Ã, Ã, Ã, Ã, Ã, www.canecorsomegalehellas.com
Bye, Peppino
That one is already in my favorites om my computer.Ã, ;)
Hi Peppino!
Lovely dogs! :)
Hi and welcome!
Very nice website and beautiful dogs!
Hello! ;D
Ciao,
Peppino wish to shake hands whith
Nancy, Montse, Irena, Fuerte, Eddy, miss from Ohio, Sarka, Jessica, Pauline, Linda, miss Bangalore, and the others friends of this great Agorà.I hope to meet you together in a fantastic day, in a fantastic place.
Peppino :)
thanks peppino, :)
for sure this would be a great day.
ciao 8)
My name is Heidi, AKA Miss Bangalore, nice to meet you!!! ;D ;D ;D
Hello and welcome Peppino. Your website is very nice, however I couldn't find a way to translate to english. Do you have a link that does that?
Thanks JoAnne
Hello and welcome ;)
Sorry!
Forgot to throw my name in there ...
My name is Laura or "Miss From Ohio" ;D ;D ;D
Nice to meet you!
Take Care,
Laura
Welcome Here !! :)