My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Laura on September 28, 2007, 09:31:39 AM

Title: Hello
Post by: Laura on September 28, 2007, 09:31:39 AM
Hello

I am of Spain, I am called Laura and does very little that I know the race but would enchant to me to be able to live surrounded by them, although so far single I have 2. They are incredible.
Pardon by my messages but I do not know to speak English.

A greeting for all

Laura
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Joe on September 28, 2007, 10:43:51 AM
Welcome aboard Laura  :)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: rothorm on September 28, 2007, 10:52:53 AM
Hola Laura,
Finalmente!
Bienvenida!, veras como te gustará el foro.

To "translate" a little bit Laura,
She is from Spain, she has 2 cane corso females and she loves the breed.

Ciao,

Montse
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Irena on September 28, 2007, 11:33:26 AM
Hi Laura welcome tothe forum
don't worry about your english most of us not native speakers and we all find some wayto understand each other lol
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Pauline on September 28, 2007, 11:46:18 AM
Hi Laura :)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: ben Fuerte on September 28, 2007, 11:50:21 AM
 
Hola Laura,

welcome to the forum, enjoy it  :D

un saludo 

ciao  8)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KahuCaneCorso on September 28, 2007, 11:54:10 AM
Hello and welcome!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: CaneLinda on September 28, 2007, 05:15:46 PM
Hi and welcome Laura!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Stephanie on October 11, 2007, 10:16:53 AM
Welcome to the forum!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Casa del Sol on October 17, 2007, 07:03:45 PM
hola laura,

bienvenida......
enjoy the forum...

eddie
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: ItalicaCaneCorso on October 17, 2007, 08:50:51 PM
Hello and welcome!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Laura Ice on October 17, 2007, 11:27:43 PM
Hello and welcome!!  :) :)