My name is Leanne! I live in the beautiful NW Washington State!!
My husband is currently deployed and will return in February. We will then buy a house (our first!!) and start a family. I do not have a Corso yet, but that will come in about a year, once things have settled :P
I'm a member of a couple other boards but was recommended here as well. So I hope to gather info and your personal knowledge!!
Nice to meet you!!!
Hi Leanne,
Welcome to the forum! ;)
Zoe
welcome to the forum
Hello ;D Your husband is in the Service??? Nice ;)
Hello,
Welcome to the forum.
Washington State is a beautiful place.
I was stationed there myself for 3 years and loved it.
My family and I are now stationed out of Italy.
I wish your family a happy reunion once your husband is home is home.
Again, welcome to the forum....lots of great people and great information here.
Welcome to the forum. 8)
Welcome to the forum. This forum is very informative so I'm sure you will enjoy it!
Welcome, there are lots of great things here to immerse yourself in to prepare for your Corso!
:) Welcome on board!
Welcome here :D
Thank you all for the warm welcomes!!! I'm glad to be here and looking forward to learning a BUNCH of great things!!!
:)
Welcome to the forum!
Hello Leanne and welcome.
Jennifer
Hello and welcome have fun ;D
Hello ! Welcome to the forum !! ;D
;D ;D ;D
Welcome and enjoy