hi everyone,
I live in New Brunswick, Canada with my boyfriend our 3 rotties and our newest addition Hemi our 6 1/2 mth old Corso.
This is our first corso so we are looking to learn lots from you with experience.
Well hello there! Nice to see you here. This is a great site!!!
Give Hemi a kiss......
Zoe
Welcome to the forum!!! Hemi is BEAUTIFUL!!!! ;)
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will love it ;D
Thanks for the Welcome!
Zoe I will be sure to pass along the kisses to the little (or not so little) love bug!
Welcome!!
a warm welcome!
Hello and welcome on board have a nice time ;D ;D
welcome to the forum
:) Welcome! I'm sure you'll appreciate this forum! :D
thanks for the welcome. I try to post some pics of my Hemi soon.
Welcome to the board ;D Hehe!