My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Ninja on November 09, 2007, 03:04:31 AM

Title: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: Ninja on November 09, 2007, 03:04:31 AM
Hello from Morrisville, N.C. (by way of Wilmington) I found this site by accident but I'm glad I did!
I have a 9mo. old Cane Corso and he is great. I'll post a few pics when I get a chance, just wanted to say hello.
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, thanks,
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Brad
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: william y on November 09, 2007, 04:30:04 AM
Welcome, hope you enjoy!
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: Irena on November 09, 2007, 11:52:51 AM
welcome to the forum
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: Mary on November 09, 2007, 12:38:27 PM
hello and welcome
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: ItalicaCaneCorso on November 09, 2007, 12:45:02 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum!
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: Blue Ridge Corsos on November 09, 2007, 12:54:14 PM
Welcome!
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: Joe on November 09, 2007, 01:12:22 PM
Welcome aboard Brad, you found a great place  ;)
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: Stephanie on November 09, 2007, 01:26:37 PM
Welcome to the forum!
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: LeAnne Howard on November 10, 2007, 10:57:07 PM
Welcome!!!
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: justice on November 10, 2007, 11:33:42 PM
Welcome Brad. You'll enjoy this site. Tons of info available !!!
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: Darrel on November 11, 2007, 12:02:43 AM
Hello and welcome. 8)
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: cschimizzi on November 11, 2007, 12:47:43 AM
Hi Brad,
Welcome to the forum. It is nice to see yet another person here in NC. When I first got into the breed there very few NC people with corsos. Now I am seeing it more and more. I would love to see a pic of your baby.
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: Ronda75 on November 11, 2007, 08:49:09 PM
Welcome! :D :D :D
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: lotsofdogs2 on November 14, 2007, 02:31:16 AM
Welcome Brad,
I'm in Wilmington, NC.  You will love this forum.  There is more Corso knowledge in this forum than on the whole web, I believe.  Who is your baby out of?
Jennifer
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: Ninja on November 14, 2007, 09:19:27 PM
Thanks to all the welcomes.

Jennifer,
I had a friend with 2 females who after alot of "I would love to have a puppy from one of your dogs" everytime I saw him he finally was in a postion to help me out. You know right time, right male to breed to , etc.
What about you ? Do you have a Corso? If so, male or female?
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: Akita on November 14, 2007, 09:38:40 PM
Hello and welcome have fun ;D
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: lotsofdogs2 on November 17, 2007, 05:23:20 PM
Hey Brad,
I actually have 2 corsi with #'s 3 & 4 coming the week after Thanksgiving. LOL.  I'm a glutton for punishment I guess.  No, I really love this breed more than any mastiff I've ever owned.  You will enjoy your baby.  Here is a pic of my two playing in the backyard day before yesterday.  They're 8 and 14mos.  I'd love to see pictures of yours.
Congratulations again,
Jennifer
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd114/lotsofdogs2/mondoandisstand_1_1.jpg)
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: Rivale C.C. on November 17, 2007, 05:43:13 PM
Welcome to the Forum !!Ã,  Ã, ;D
Title: Re: Hello from Morrisville, N.C.!
Post by: LisaB on November 23, 2007, 03:46:10 AM
Welcome Brad!!!! I'm in greensboro so it's good to see we have so many corso lovers here!!!!!!