Hello Everyone, my name is Tai Nero. I have 3 Cane Corsos... Brooklyn, Choco & Rain. I am an affilate of Rivale Kennels out of Queens NY. I love to compete my dogs so if there are any competition comming up please let me Know. Thanks.
welcome to the forum :)
Welcome to the forum. 8)
Welcome to the forum.
Carlos mentioned Brooklyn to me just this week.Ã, It's a small world.
We live in Rockland County, NY.
Carlos is a great guy, I have known him for over 6 years.
Welcome!! Great looking dog you have there!
Welcome aboard!
:D Welkome! I hope to see soon working pictures about your nice Brooklyn and others CC! ;) ;)
I like to thank everyone for welcoming my dogs and I.
Best Regards,
Tai Nero
Brooklyn Nero
Choco Nero
Rain Nero
Welcome to the forum. :)
Welcome. I love Carlos' dogs. Can you tell us who the parents are?
Hello and welcome have a great time ;)
Hello Tai,
Remember me. I signed you for the Working Event in Augusta. How are them Beautiful, Rowdy dogs you have there?LOL. It's good to see you here. I'll be in New York in a couple of weeks. Maybe I'll get to stop and say hey. Tell Laurence hello for me.
Jennifer
Whats up Tai, Keep up the good work with Choco..my NY brother
Rivale Cane Corso
Quote from: lotsofdogs2 on November 14, 2007, 02:41:58 AM
Hello Tai,
Remember me.Ã, I signed you for the Working Event in Augusta.Ã, How are them Beautiful, Rowdy dogs you have there?LOL.Ã, It's good to see you here.Ã, I'll be in New York in a couple of weeks.Ã, Maybe I'll get to stop and say hey.Ã, Tell Laurence hello for me.
Jennifer
Thanks for everything in Augusta, and sorry it took so long to get back to you. Look forward to seeing you, hopefully you will bring your dogs to the field to train wth us.
Tai
Quote from: Blue Ridge Corsos on November 12, 2007, 12:29:47 PM
Welcome.Ã, I love Carlos' dogs.Ã, Can you tell us who the parents are?
Sorry it took so long to get to you. Thanks... Mac & Azzizi are parents of Choco & Mac & dimond are parents of Rain. Brooklyn is from Noni out of Akebulan Cane Corso in detroit.
Quote from: Rivale Cane Corso on November 17, 2007, 04:38:35 AM
Whats up Tai, Keep up the good work with Choco..my NY brother
Rivale Cane Corso
Wasup! Yeah we have to keep RIVALE on the map.
Quote from: Tai nero on November 18, 2007, 09:32:36 AM
Quote from: Rivale Cane Corso on November 17, 2007, 04:38:35 AM
Whats up Tai, Keep up the good work with Choco..my NY brother
Rivale Cane Corso
Wasup! Yeah we have to keep RIVALE on the map.