Hello,
My wife and I will be getting a Corso from Amore Cane Corsos in mid December. We look forward to participating in the forum.
Thanks.
Welcome Charlie and wife!
Welcome! :)
Welcome aboard Charlie :)
Welcome to the forum.
welcome to the forum
Welcome...I have just gotten my first corso and she is amazing. There will be no other for me now.
welcome to the forum
enjoy it :D
ciao 8)
hello and welcome have a nice time ;D
;D Glad to see you here. I know you will find this an informative place.
:D Welcome on board!!
hello and welcome :)
Welcome!! I must say, I'm jealous! I can't get a pup for some time, and Amore is a breeder I'm considering! I'd love your input after you get your pup!
Congrats on your new pup, and my compliments to you for choosing an outstanding litter. Bogart and Sarah are both very nice. 8)
Congratulations Charlie,
Do you know which pup you're getting?Ã, I hugged and kissed all of them this weekend.Ã, They are the sweetest babies.Ã, I know you're going to be very satisfied.
Good Luck, Jennifer