Hello to everybody,
My name is Ettel, from Eaglemount Kennel, in Tallinn, Estonia.
I have been involved with the CC for 4 years now...
I hope to learn more about the breed here.
My website is: www.eaglemount.pri.ee
Welcome on the forum! ;)
welcome to the forum
Hello and welcome
Hello and welcome to the forum
Welcome to the Forum !! 8)
Welcome !
Welcome Aboard :)
:) Welcome onboard!
welcome to the forum.
hello and welcome have a nice time ;D
Hello Ettel and welcome!
Hello,
Our home arrived a new little girl from Sandra.
Thank you very much for that wonderful little girl. :)
I put some pictures too when I have some more time!
Couple of pictures you can see on my homepage too.
picture Mario, Berta, Bianca
Welcome to the forum. Tell us about your dogs and their bloodlines. What attracted you to this breed? :)
welcome to the forum :D
enjoy it ;D
some nice dogs, and like Mobius said ....
ciao 8)