Me and my frielnd Gerald is trying too get into the breed. We have purchased a few corsos over time and learned alot and is still learning. Recently we purchased 3 corsos from Rivale's Cane Corsos i which I will post pictures a little later. We plan too work closely with Amore (David) in the development of our corsos in the different working events out there. I just wanted to take time to introduce myself. Oh yea I want to thank Rivale's (Carlos) for his help with our puppies.
Welcome to the forum. 8)
Hello and welcome have a nice time :)
Welcome to the forum!
welcome to the forum
Welcome aboard :)
Welcome!! Those are GREAT people to get involved with!! Way to go! I look forward to seeing what you can do :)
:) :) Welcome and best wishies! I hope to see soon your dogs!
Welcome!
Great that you found this forum big guy! I think you'll enjoy it.