Hello everybody,
My name is Elsa, i'm french corso breeder.
I found this forum by fate, and i expect i will share informations about that wonderful race.
You can visit my 2 websites on following adress :
http://www.chiens-de-france.com/site_eleveur/index.php?ID_ELEVEUR=7251&ID_SITE=7997&DEBUG=YES
http://zazellecanefila.ifrance.com/
Have a nice dayÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;)
welcome to the forum :)
hello and welcome to the forum.....
Welcome! :)
Welcome on board!
We did not have a French member yet. So we are getting more and more countries on the forum. Thank you very much for joining ;)
hello,
and well a second, I am French also a breeder in France.
Thank you with elsa to have to give this bord to me.
Nice to meet You.
This is my website:
htp://www.canecorsofr.com
HervÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,©
Welcome to you too!
You both have lovely dogs. :-*
Quote from: HervÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,© on July 10, 2006, 08:56:32 PM
hello,
and well a second, I am French also a breeder in France.
Thank you with elsa to have to give this bord to me.
Nice to meet You.
This is my website:
htp://www.canecorsofr.com
HervÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,©
Welcome to both of you. Your link is not working, the correct one is http://www.canecorsofr.com
Thanks for your messages of welcome !
Hello Jose,
No, I was not in Randuno dell anno.
But I know that several French breeders were present there
Welcome Elsa and HervÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,©!
Welcome :)