Hello everyone
First: Excuse my English, it's bad. I can understand what you write, but I can't write good.
Hello from Switzerland, my name is Sandra and I am owner of 2 Corso-girls, they are 5 years and 8 month old. With the younger one I hope to have a litter in 1 1/2 years. I hope that the hips will be ok.
So I am looking for a nice boy for her ;). She is grey brindle. I love this colour. I try to post a picture of her.
So hello to everyone here
My girl, 8 month, 63 cm high, 40 kg
[attachment deleted by admin]
another one
[attachment deleted by admin]
Hello and welcome. In English... most of us make mistakes ;)
Welcome on board! Don't worry about your English. Most of us don't have English as our native languages.
Welcome :)
hey, welcome to the forum
great to meat you
nice looking girl :)
hola and welcome to the forum. nice looking pup.
Welcome :)
Welcome here! :)
Welcome!