Hi Everyone! I have a 14 week old Blue Brindle Female and look forward to reading about other owners and their experiences. We have had her for almost 3 weeks and she is doing excellant on most of her training. I am hopeful for the rest of her training but may need to look to the forum for advise and suggestions. I have owned Rotties in the passed and this is our first CC.
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Lots of great information and great people.
Good luck with your new pup.
Eddie
Welcome aboard and best of Luck with your new pup!!! :)
welcome to the forum
welcome to the forum,
enjoy it.
ciao 8)
:D Welcome! I'm sure you'll have nice time here!
Welcome from one "blue brindle girl" family to another!!
JoAnne
Welcome to the forum. I also am from Ohio. ;D
Welcome. All the best with "the best breed ever" ;D.
Congratulations one the new pup and welcome have a nice time ;) ;D
Hi and welcome!
good luck with your pup!
Hi and welcome to the forum!!!!!
Hello and welcome!
I'm also from Ohio.
Take Care and good luck with your girl!
Hi! Welcome here!