HI!!
I'm Stefano from Milan, Valmorea kennel.
I want to thank my collaborator Daniele alias swu to have put the pictures of Steel, Yago and Ira("the brothers"),I hope that you like them.
I think that this forum is really interesting.
Ciao Stefano,
I am eddie. Welcome to the forum.
I live in Vicenza.
Eddie
:D Hy Stefano! Welcome onboard! Congrats for your beautiful dogs.
Enrica
Hi Stefano
welcome to the forum
Hello! ;D
Welcome!
Welcome on the forum
Hi and welcome!Ã, ;D
Hope you will find this forum just as great as I do.Ã, ;D
hello and welcome have a nice time ;D ;)
Hi stefano welcome!!!!
Was now ;D ;D ;D
thank you for the welcome ;D;
thank you for welcome ;D ;D ;D
Hi Stefano,
It's very nice to see you in this forum, welcome!! Say hi to Ira :)
Kairi/Navarro
Hey there, did we meet at the Raduno??
xx
Hi and welcome!
HI jojo, at the Raduno there was my brother with Daniele (swu)!
Kairi , I see the pictures of Navarro and I like him
Jessica I don't know if you remember but I'm the breeder of Falco...you contacted me much time ago
ciao ciao ;)
Hi and welcome,
I am sure you will enjoy it here ;D
ciao 8)
Hi! Welcome here!
Hi Stefano,
Thanks. You will enjoy this forum - here are people from every corner of the world!Ã, ;D ;D
kairi
Welcome :)
Hello and welcome.
Hi Stefano,
welcome :) :)